Balloon Blaster

Once upon time there lived a very poor little boy named Benny. Benny lives in a small house on the top of the hill. Benny has always dreamed of having one single balloon. His Dad is a billionaire but completely forgot about Benny and his Mum. He now lives in Paris making chocolate and chocolate. Christmas is coming up. Benny goes to the local public school. He goes there only two days a week. But Benny loves it. Yesterday Benny and his class wrote letters to Santa.

Three weeks had flew by for Benny and his mum. But these weeks had been sad, messy and unhappy. Christmas was now two days away.
“Benny” said his Mum. “Come quick, quick, quick”.
“ What is it Mum?” Benny said in wonder.
“ I, I, I, feel sick get the Ambulance”.
“ Oh no, I will run into the local hospital” says Benny in shock.
“Plllllleeeaaassseee be quick Benny” said Mum in pain.

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding went the Ambulance truck as it came speeding up the hill. The hospital officers starting working on Benny’s Mum.
“Ok now, Benny your Mum is going to have to stay with us but at the hospital, do you have anywhere to stay?” exclaimed the Ambulance officer calmly.
“Ummmmmmmmmmm, sorry but no.” Sadly those words slipped out of Benny’ mouth.
“That is no problem Benny, you can stay with your Mum” said the Ambulance officer.

The night became dark and cold. Benny and his Mum were safe and sound in the hospital. “ So Benny, Christmas is coming up. What did you ask Santa for?” Benny’s Mum asked. “Well I asked for a balloon, I have always wanted one”. A nurse happened to over hear what they were talking about. She felt sad and wanted to fix it. So she ran into the staff room and grabbed a balloon. She quickly blew it up and ran into the their room. “ A balloon!” shouted Benny. “Is that for me? Thank you!” he said. Benny’s dream had came true and it was not even christmas yet. The Nurse grabbed a whole heap more and together they blew them up.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!