Teddy, Granny And Whom?


“Run! Look over there!” Shrieked Katie. “Roar!” Grunted the lion. “Phew, that was close” panted Kate with relief. “Where are we?” Questioned Steve. They looked around with curiosity. “This a big house,” whispered Steve. “Not only big but- “do you want to play hide and seek? Hee hee hee hee.” Interrupted a silent croaky voice. “Quick, we have to hide” warned Katie. They ran upstairs and found a bathroom. They hid in an old wardrobe with webs. Kate hid behind the door. The old voice was a granny’s voice. She found Kate and hit her with her baseball bat on Kate’s head.

“Wake up” whispered Steve. Kate woke up and looked around. As the club went to a garage they found a car and a key to the main door. “Let’s open the door” sighed Katie with pride. When they got down they found the door with a dynamite and if they try opening the door, it will explode. They went back to the garage to find more clues. “Ouch” cried the girls,. “Huh” wondered Steve, he hid. Granny dragged the girls away. Steve went back upstairs to find the girls. “You ok?” Asked Steve. “Ya” replied Kate. The party went to the bathroom and found the car battery on top of the wardrobe. “Katie climb on me” whispered Steve. As Katie got on, Kate got scared and found the the gasoline, as she took it she found a wrench. The old granny came and tried to hit Steve but Kate used the wrench and hit granny. They just ran and made a beeline for the car. They were missing more parts to the car.

“That teddy is moving” wandered Katie curiously. “Um, girls, is that teddy moving?” Asked Steve. “Ya” whispered Kate horrifyingly. “Run” screamed Steve. They ran and found granny upstairs going to the bathroom. “Back to the garage” whispered Kate. As they went they found the car working again. “Well we’re good to go” whispered Katie.

“Hmmm I’ll drive” thought Steve and told them. “Ok” whispered the girls. As they got in they couldn’t find the key to go start the car. They went upstairs to a room, and the found the key in a chest. “I hear granny coming. Now the garage,RUN!” Screamed Kate. “Phew, that was close” panted Katie.

“Vrrrrroooooommm , vrrrrrooooommmm!” Screamed the car. “Boom boom boom boom boom boom” bumped the car on the garage door. Kate found a gun and shot granny as she came down. Kate tried to open the door of the garage but nothing. “It won’t budge” she cried. The teddy came and grabbed Kate but she shot the teddy. The teddy died but as it did they knew they were trapped for long.

After a week the three were found. “Oh my darling” cried Kate’s mum. “Get in the car this minute!” Growled Steve’s big sister. “Oh thank god” sobbed Katie’s mum. The police arrested granny and that was the party’s club house now.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!