Sarah’s First Day Of School

RING! RING! The alarm went. Sarah woke up and opened her eyes. She went down stairs to her parents. They had pancakes with honey. After eating pancakes Sarah went up stairs to her bedroom ,She choose a purple skirt and a purple top. Her parents got her food and special bottle ready.

They got in the car and started to drive to Sarah’s new school. They got out of the car and went through the large colourful gates.when Sarah and her mum and her dad went to Sarah’s new class they saw the teacher mum asked “do you only have one student” everyone rushed into class and the teacher said “ no”. So Sarah sat next to Lilly and France on the left. The teacher was in front of Sarah so the teacher can watch what she is doing. It was snack time everyone took their snacks outside except Sarah.

It was snack time the bell went Ding!Sarah had no food all her friends ran. Sarah’s hat flew .She was going to put her jacket on but whoosh went the wind and her jacket flew into the sky and landed somewhere. It started to get windy and started to rain so Sarah went under the shade and thinking what will happen next. Sarah wanted the music to go because she was in the freezing cold whether. Luckily the music went and Sarah ran and ran to class. When she entered the class it was warm but she couldn’t find her hat and jacket.

They studied for one hour the lunch bell went
everyone rushed outside with their lunches and went of with her friends and it was still freezing outside in the cold. She still couldn’t find her jacket or her hat she really wanted it right now. She was screaming ahhhhhh It’s cold!! She was sneezing a-choo. She waited and waited soon the music was going she ran inside as fast luckily the door was open.

When she went into class she told her teacher that she lost her jacket and her hat to. Lily and France came up to Sarah and asked” is this your jacket and Sarah said yes France thank you France you’re the best friend that I can have. Then lily came up and asked is this your hat Sarah said yes thank you lily you are the best friend I can have. Then the teacher said ok students go sit down.

Ding! The home bell went ,the teacher let everyone go.she ran out to her mother and father. Sarah said to mum this is the best teacher. She helps me solves problems and never shouts. Let’s get in the car and I will tell you what I done so in the morning I done maths then I done literacy and then for the other half of the lessons we played games. She said at the end of the day we will play a games at the end of the day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!