The 4 Crow Brothers

“Ca ca”shouted the crows flying away from a big bad bear and a grey wolf, when they flew away they left their little baby sister behind but luckily the bear or wolf didn’t see, she was a little scared so I went to go and check on her, then I got chased by the bear when I lost the bear I checked on her again she was gone “The baby bird is gone “ turns out she was inside the house sleeping ,speaking of sleeping I went to sleep as well.

“Tap tap” I woke up as soon as I heard it, it was just the birds, meaning the 4 brothers, they saw her when they were looking for her I tried giving her to them, I never saw it she was hurt we took her back and put her brothers in a cage they were annoyed they wanted to get out I told them “either you stay in here or outside the house after that they were shut it was silent, I was sad I couldn’t do anything to her.

I took her to the vet they said she needs a scan on her arm in case she broke any thing like a bone they said she was fine she just needed a cast I took her back home, every one was on the floor I was worried about them and scared I didn’t t know what to do, I just came back from the the vet I tried getting past them every time I went past someone the birds squealed “my ears hurt STOP IT “after I said that they kept going I was very mad.

I screamed “STOP IT“ as soon as I said it every one got up then I gave the little bird to her big brothers she didn’t want to go with them I was worried I didn’t know what to do should I keep them or not then the mother came and taped on the door I opened the door carefully she flew right in I was scared of her she took the birds and the little one, I was sad.

When it was night time the little bird escaped the her home and came to my house, I didn’t even know, and she came inside when she saw me sleeping on the coach she screamed as loud as she could I heard her but didn’t see her she screamed again then I saw her and put her in the cage the next morning I asked her “why are you here”she said nothing she just pointed at me.

We went to go look for them apparently they moved nests I was annoyed with them when I went with her, she showed the nest and I put it in front of my house so if they see it they would come in and I would put them inside a cage. I was happy for there family.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!