Jack's Camping Experience

There was a boy name Jack he went camping with his friends.Jack was very excited.

When they reach the campsite he built his tent with his friends. But he was to scared to sleep so he stayed up until 4:00 in the morning. Jack's friends wake Jack up to walk to their next destination

Jack was very tired and sleepy. But his friends keep taking to him to that he will not sleep . There next destination was not that bad better than the the other one Jake was happy. When it got dark Jack set up his tent to sleep. They all went to sleep at 9:00 and wake up at 6:00am .Jack was first to wake up they the his friends packed all there things and want to the next place.

Jake said THIS WAS WORST PLACE EVER. THERE WERE RUBBISH ON THE FLOOR AND RATS GUESS WHAT? they HAD TO SLEEP THERE. ALL JAKE FRIENDS AND HIM WERE THINKING they WILL DIE. They had to sleep here for three days and it was horrible. But they was capinet which was good So they all want inside. So they all want to sleep and it was good In the morning they wake up and pack up our things.
Jake said this was the best place ever better and they name it a good place because there was food to eat and good bed to sleep for all of us. Now Jack was happy and he slept with his friend until tomorrow morning. In the morning a roster wake them up errrrrrrr. It was very cold and all jacks friends were froze expect Jack, so jack laughed at them. Few minutes later
Jack started shivering and they laughed at him.
After they decided to go home but it was a long journey. Finally they reach home and tell their parents there experience.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!