Bally’s Night

Once upon a time a ball named Bally was in his bed when BOOM!, he heard a crash. His family had been stolen by a dog.
“NOO! My family, wait”, he said. Then he saw his annoying brother in his bed hiding so Bally went and said “the dog is gone”, then his brother opened his eyes and started to cry ”Mom! Dad! No!”, then Bally went to their mom’s and dad’s bedroom where he saw the hole. It was so big you could even see the dog’s owner home.
Then Bally got an idea, “let’s go in the house and get mom and dad back. OK, brother?”. “No”, said Bally’s brother, “it is too dangerous to go in there. We may die.” But they went anyway because Bally persuaded him to go.
“AHHHHH!”, he screamed in the middle of the night. “Oh, wait, it was a nightmare, phew”, he said, and went back to sleep.
WE WA WE WA
It was the cops. Bally ran to the front door to see what had happened. His dad was going to jail “why is my dad going to jail?” he said to the police.
The policeman answered “He has stolen a very expensive diamond ring.“
“No, I did not“, Bally’s dad said, “I was framed. I tell you, framed!!” he said but he went to jail anyway.
Bally thought, “I will find the imposter even if it is the last thing I do”.
He ran to crime scene and saw the imposter, they always come back. He hid behind the desk and “BAMM!!”
Yay! Bally’s dad was back, the cops found out the actual robber. It was dad’s work partner. “I will kill you!!!”, the robber told Bally, so he replied, laughing “You can’t. You will be in jail, you meanie. You belong there. Enjoy the food!”
Bally sighed and thought the situation was finally over. “PARTY!!” Bally’s brother yelled, then he got the pie they were going to have for dessert after dinner and splat into Bally’s face… he got time out and was grounded for three days straight.
Three days later they were on a road trip when SCREECH!! BOOOM!! CRASH!!
“Ow!”, Bally screamed. He had broken his wrist so Dad called for the ambulance to take Bally to emergency so they could fix him while Mom called the tow truck to fix the car, but they were too far away so…
Two hours later, they were in the hospital and Bally’s arm was all better but just in a cast, a thick heavy cast, so he needed a sling to hold it. When Bally got home his arm was itchy, but the itch was the inside the cast. He needed to scratch it so badly that he got a pencil to reach in and…
“Wake up Bally. Time to wake up. It is school time.”, said his brother. It was a dream again.
It was just a wacky dream.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!