Teen Titans Go

Once there was this guy named Robin. He wanted a whole team of superheroes so he made a contest of superheroes that had powers. One team was Cyborg, Starfire, Raven and Beast boy vs a bunch of other people. They had challenges. One of them was a race. Kid Flash won the race.
Robin was really mad that day so the second challenge was a giant robot fight. Cyborg’s real name was Victor. He was a normal person and he wanted to fight the robot but he needed help.
Because he got destroyed so then he changed his name to cyborg. and got robot parts with extreme weapons he beat the robot. But they forgot to do the third challenge they made a bet before they did the challenges so they made a bet were they could keep a giant tower so they lost the bet then they had to live in a dumpster but they came back and then they run inside super fast and then they hammered the door with wood but kid flash was to fast he zoomed inside then every to weeks there were challenges so robins hole team was gone because he was super fast and he could get anything for them so kid flash was winning but beast boy was the only one because kid flash didn't like beast boy so he stayed with robin then they found the tooth fairy santa and the easter bunny and robin didn’t like the team then santa made a song that is about it doesn't matter who the people are and then robin started liking them then they were winning but kid flash was super fast so they started fighting crimes so kid flash was one point behind but they kept on fighting and then robin won they got a trophy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!