Ocean Of Faith

Queen Faith swam calmly through the shinning blue ocean. Suddenly she saw her evil step sister Kylah, swimming quickly into the ocean of faith. She swam as fast as a sea eagle. She looked into the room but nobody was there . The room was silent as she felt something go past her, she searched around the room nobody was there. She looked in the room then suddenly her bracelet was gone…



She searched like her life depended on it. That bracelet was the most important thing in her because it was her mothers. Her caring mother handed it to her before her mother died. The queen cried like a waterfall crashing over a lake.



Queen faith swam around the cave. As she searched she saw a mermaid with a red and black tail. “It must be her , it must be Kylah” she said to herself. She swam towards the mermaid, it was Kylah. She had the bracelet. With a shock on her face she, swam towards her and screamed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!