Nellie The Elephant

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! As I peer out of the corner of my eye something strange came out of the woods. Bridee and I wonder what it could be as it gets closer and closer and CLOSER!!! We can see glimpses of grey. ll the trees are swaying side to side. We can hear it the sound of it is like A... A...A ...Elephant. But We can only see grey We start walking towards it and THUMP THUMP THUMP we start running away from it as fast as we possibly could Bridee and I were terrified.


But then we can see another person we say run run run there is a big animal chasing after us she runs with us on the way we ask her what her name is she says to be honest I don't know what my name is we say what do u want us to call you I don’t know she responds.Mmmmmm lets call you Olivia so let me introduce myself said Bridee I am Bridee and this is Piper nice to meet you to.

Olivia after we met each other we kept running and running and one last run we had it was so scary then two tiny little elephants come out they looked like they were only just born but we think twice about why this elephant was chasing after us but then there was two more elephants was that the answer we think one more time we still don’t know why wait what RUNNNNNNN !!!

I yell there's a tiger on the loose everyone runs wait no it’s a cheetah their the fastest animal on earth we have to run as fast as we can RUNNNNNN as fast as you can there’s a falcon after it as well we are so terrified there are so many animals hear us included seem as we are human animals right We pound down the jungle as they were still chasing after us we thought that if we stopped they would run past us so we stopped and………

Guess what happened next we were correct we were so glad that this happened we nearly fainted we were so grateful that it was only just a little baby and mother elephant we called the mother nellie the elephant and the baby elephant Eva hold on they were getting chased by this cheater and this falcon the most fastest animals on earth we have to help them hide quick we road on the big elephant and held onto the little elephant. The big elephant took us to the big big big jungle in was so beautiful I had to take a photo of it but was to late we had already gone past. Although it was a slow animal but faster than me i’m pretty slow. So that pretty good that we are going faster than me we finally got to the end of our journey to getting close to the tunnel finally we had finished our fun journey.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!