Vegemite And Fattening Syndrome

Screeeeeech! the train rolls to a stop “well hello there” said a friendly looking man. ”What brings you to America?” he said with a soft loving voice. ”I’m on a vacation” Charlie said.

“I may not look like your ordinary customer” Charlie said.”Well indeed you aren't” the friendly man said “where are you of to? “New York” said Charlie.”My mother is suffering from rare a condition and we can't find anything that will help us so I'm looking for a doctor”…

“Well you better get moving” said the man “the next train is in an hour” he said calmly. The next train came rumbling up the railway “farewell” said the nice man, ”I may see you again Charlie on the way home”. “If I ever get home”.

On the train Charlie played a game called say what you see,”cow, sheep, tree, man, old lady in a wheelchair, house”. When the food trolley came around charlie asked if there was any jam but the lady said there was none.

Finally charlie got there, he was so excited to see everything,all the amazing sights. Charlie believed The Empire State Building was the tallest in the world. He walked around looking at everything when finally he found the house he was looking for,108 Broadway Street. He was so excited he walked up and pressed the doorbell “Ding dong". A man open the door, he jumped surprised to see a little bear standing there.

“Who are you?” exclaimed the man. “I'm charlie” he said with a happy sigh, “Are you Frederick Fredersen?”. “No I'm Jones Fredersen” he said ‘Frederick fredersen was my grandfather he's dead now”.”Well are you able to help me with my mum’s sickness”. “What kind of sickness is it?” asked Jones anxiously…”Fattening syndrome” Charlie said.

“ I can come and help you, where do you live”.“The Amazon rainforest” said Charlie.“oh” said Jones “well we’ll need a pilot” said.”Not to worry” said charlie “I met a nice man on the train on the way here”. Jones checked his phone, “the next train leaves in five minutes we better hurry”.

They get to the station the trains just about to leave they just get on in time the Train rumbles down the track racing at 100 K's an hour all the way to the Amazon rainforest.About 5 hours later they get to the station where they met the nice man that charlie had first met when he first got there before heading to New York.

They boarded the train bound for the Amazon rainforest.About 48 hours later they reach the Amazon rainforest they went searching and searching for kilometers and kilometers until they finally found his family Charlies that is.Jones got out his box with medicines and gave them to Charlie's Mum.

6 months later

Jones went back to the Amazon rainforest to visit charlie and his family.They were all better and Charlie thanked his friend jones for all his help. Charlie decided to go back to new york to see the sites he missed out on.











FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!