The Deveil's Game

When the moon turned bright red, the devil came to town.
When the moon turned bright red, the devil liked to play.
He’d dance and eat all day. But one day all that changed.
The devil’s eyes began to grow, he was running low.
He needed a soul to steal. He then found a little boy who looked like a tasty meal.
When he saw the boy, he also saw the toy. A toy, a toy, what is a toy?
The toy was brown with two little eyes and a stitched-up head.
The devil almost thought it was dead.
The devil began to groan because he knew the toy and his time was on loan.
The boy let the devil keep the toy as he evaporated into thin air.
The boy never did forget the toy or the devil’s glare!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!