Haunted House

Once there was a party at Emma and Max's house. It was their 13th birthday it had lots of party games but best thing of all it was a sleep over party.
Two hours later it was twelve pm. They were still up then bang! The doors slammed. “What was that?” they all said. “I don’t know?” they knew there was locks on the door. “Let's see if they are locked?” “They are locked!” they shouted. “What will we do now?” “I have no idea?”
Then a ghost flies into the room, they shouted, “Run!!!” They ran as fast as they could then kapow! The ghost disappeared. “This is freaky. Time to get out of here.” “There has to be a way out of here, but where?”
It took about one hour to think of a way out then Max said, “What about the windows?” “Great idea Max,” they all said. They tried the windows. “It worked,” said Emma, then they climbed out and they got on to the grass. Then Emma said, “We have to go back in.” “Why?” said Max. “Because mum and dad,” said Emma. “Ok let’s get back in then,” said Max.
They went back in their mum and dad’s window. They got in and they told their mum and dad to wake up. Their parents stood up then Emma and Max’s parents were a ghost! Emma and her friends got out, but Max didn’t and two minutes later, Max was a ghost. “How will we get it back to normal?” said Emma. “I don’t know?” said one of Max’s friends. “We need to make a plan now,” they said to Emma and their friends. It took a long time, but finally they had a plan of getting caught.
So they got in their places for the plan. Then they got caught, but nothing worked. Now they are ghosts. “What do we do?” “Maybe we can talk to mum dad and Max because they are a ghost and we are a ghost?” so they talked for hours. Then they randomly turned back to normal. Then the house was never hunted again.
The next day, they finished all the party games like pin the tail on the donkey and the piñata. Then Emma and Max’s friends went home. So Emma and Max went to have some lollies, but they weren’t there. So they walked inside to ask their mum and dad where they put the lollies. They went into their mum and dad’s room and as they walked in, they saw their mum and dad eating their lollies. “Why are you eating our lollies?” said Emma and Max. “We were hungry,” said their dad. “Ok you can have the lollies then,” said Emma, so they went outside to play.
To be continued…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!