The Flower Shop

Once upon a time there was a flower shop. It had roses, gardenias, tulips and all sorts of flowers. One night a robber broke in, shredded the flowers and stole the money out of the cash register.
The next morning the owner realised that he had been robbed, so he called the police and they started to investigate. The police saw some muddy footprints on the pathway and followed them to a scary house with a bright glowing fire in a dark living room. The police ventured further inside of the house where they found what looked like a big black sack full of the stolen money. It was around 10,000 dollars that the thief had stolen from the shop owner. The police climbed up the stairs and into the attic where they found the robber fast asleep. The policemen snuck up on the robber and snatched him as he slept, carried him to a police van and went to the police station to put the thief in jail for the rest of his life.
And as for the flower shop, well it was never ever broken into or stolen from again because of what happened to the money thief.
The owner of the flower shop sold more flowers than ever and lived happily ever after. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!