Killing You

Killing You
A couple enter an abandoned mansion on their honeymoon on valentines day. It was told that it was a haunted. It was as dark as it was outside every few moments it was lit by the lightning outside. They walked further down the hall then they heard a voice in the wall it said “Watch out for me I am Killing You!”
The couple thought that they were gradually dyeing so they decided that they wanted to die together. So they looked for the bedroom they eventually found it they got into the bed and fell asleep.
When they awoke they saw a clown. They thought it was just decoration and they left the room.
They were only halfway down the hallway when they heard footsteps behind them. They spun around and saw a clown. They knew that it was not there before they walked past. They looked at each other then at the clown again it looked rather closer than before then the clown blinked. They started running the clown followed walking they rounded a corner they were still running they looked back as they rounded another corner the clown was standing there in front of them. They tried to dodge the clown it turned around and started chasing them T intersection they went either way. The clown followed the male. The clown was super fast it caught up with the man.
The women rounded a corner and ran down its corridor. She rounded another corner and found a dead end (no literally she found a door with skeletons surrounding it). She walked through the door and found her dead husband hanging by the neck he started saying “Watch out for me I am killing you.”
All of a sudden the clown jumped out of her husbands mouth she ran away her husband ran after her with the clown she found the huge doors of the exit she ran to the police station. She went to the first officer and told the whole story and how her new husband was possessed. The officer said that the clown has been wanted for 69 years and said “I know him personally and his name is killing you and always says his name before he kills like now.” All the officers were possessed by the clown and tried to kill her but they grabbed her and she was tortured by them then the clown came and killed her by opening her mouth until her jaw broke and climbed in.
And since that day the possession has been spread all around the world until the human race was driven to extinction.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!