VIPER-a Titanfall Story

“stand by for Titanfall viper” blisk called out as he sent a volley of titans to the surface, one of which was my Northstar titan. Many people have different names for me, jamison, that jet snipey boi ( I intentionally spelt it wrong)
but my favourite has to be VIPER.
I was at Typhon when the IMC attacked us. We proved our skill to them and they hired us. My childhood wasn't exactly, let's just say it wasn't the best.

My mother when I was born, she abandoned me for having a somewhat horrible birthmark that ran from the top of my eye to the bottom, sort of like a scar. My father was an alcoholic mess when I was 5 and I never got the support I needed. At my school on harmony, I was always called scarface and constantly got abused by terrible teachers. You could say I was angrier than the ocean back then. But you know I wonder why the teachers bullied me, but enough blabbing on from the past we move forward now.

When I turned 19 I signed up for the apex predators bounty hunting group. I decided my kit would be a Northstar titan, a kraber ap sniper, wingman, and a pulse blade. At age 29 I got in as a commanding Officer after years of helping them with bounties. But it all changed when I became 34. I met a somewhat horrible pilot named jack Cooper and his titan ‘bravo-tango-7274’ or b.t for short. When on the ims draconis I was struck off by the pilot and his titan never to be seen again…

Or so the militia thought.

Titanfall™? ( owned by ea

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!