Rapid Rubbish!

"I don't care mum". Henry shouted carelessly. Henry was a lazy chubby boy who never took one second of the couch if humans could marry an object the couch would be his wife.
One day after Henry had eaten a lollipop instead of putting it in the Bin 9000 he threw it on the floor and said: "My servant Nicholas will pick it up". But this wrapper was not a usual wrapper. Suddenly he heard a noise behind him he slowly turned around to find millions of lolly rappers making a copy of themselves!
"What's happening? Someone help!" The now monster-like pile of wrappers started to enclose around him before he could shout another word the world became pitch black.
Then he heard a booming voice "Welcome to the Recycle Realm, Litterer I am Mother Nature it's time to teach you how to treat my world". "But..."
"No Buts..."
Then he was automatically taken to a new world.
So instead of enjoying a hot bath in his Bath 2.0, he was training to find the solution to stop the wrappers from spreading. A screen popped up showing all the noise and confusion the wrapper caused. His heart broke into a million pieces and tears streamed down his face like a flowing river. "Don't worry we will fix this" She gave Henry a map then Henry set of lifted by Mother Nature's encouraging words. When Henry finished his training he set off on a trip to find the solution and stop the never-ending wrappers. He came across an old, rusty beat/beaten hut and quietly walked slowly and quietly in, then Boo! An old man scared Henry out of his socks! Mother Nature sent me here to give you some food and water.
Then the old man gave Henry some food and water and said goodbye. The sun was going down so Henry started to pick up the pace and finally, Henry had reached the place on the map. but he looked and looked but there was nothing then in the distance he could see an old shack. Henry crept in and found a rolled-up document the secret scroll to fix the never-ending wrappers and when he opened the nerve-wrecking scroll what he saw was not what he expected "Put my rubbish in the bin!?". I thought Mother Nature would give me some magic spell or something.
He sat down and thought about everything he had caused "Maybe I need to make a change". Then suddenly the world turned black. Then plop! back he was in his big house just one second before he threw the wrapper on the ground he quickly ran to the nearest bin and threw it in. "Wow what a day," he thought to himself.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!