Teddy Team

Once upon a time there was a boy called Jed. He liked going into the forest to play hide and seek with April. One day Jed hid in a cave. When April found Jed, he found something. He said, “April come look.”
April said, “This looks scary, I’m going to get Poley.”
Then she left. Jed then found a rock. He put the rock in the circle of rocks he found. Jed saw a portal open. He tripped into the portal and then it shut. Jed got scared. Meanwhile April came back! Jed said, “Good, the bad has stopped.”
Now when Jed looked around, he saw two trolls and a teddy. Jed leaped for the teddy and grabbed the teddy. Jed saw that it was covered in dust. Then he looked at the trolls and said, “Oh no, help!”
Right then the trolls screamed, “Run! someone’s here!”
The first teddy who joined was Ociarna. The second was Airstrike. Next was Timeline. Timeline wasn’t the kind to be friendly to air teddies.
Meanwhile April was having a tea party with Poley.
Fireball said, “Timeline, be kind to Airstrike.”
“Yeah,” said Jed. “Now Fireball where’s that base you were talking about?”
“Oh, that base. Follow me to it,” said Fireball.
“Wow this is the coolest base ever!” said Jed, “there’s one room for each teddy.”
“But four teddies haven’t got a room,” said Fireball.
“And how many teddies?” said Jed. “About 2000 teddies,” said Fireball. “Meow,” said a ted cat.
“Oohhh,” said Jed, “I’m going to call you Tessa.” “Meow,” said Tessa. "Meoowow." “Oohhh, morning Tessa!” said Jed.
“I think you need to go to MXJ” said Fireball.
“Oh Fireball, I didn’t see you there. What’s MXJ? One more question, how come Teddy didn’t know about this?” Jed said.
Fireball answered, “Ask Teddy.”
“Did someone say my name?" said Ted.
“Yes, I did I wanted to know how old you are,” said Jed.
Teddy answered, “Well I am…”
Beep, beep, beep. “Oh no Dr Frank is back!” shouted Timeline.
“Ha ha, good joke Timeline,” said Airstrike, even though it wasn’t a good joke. “What’s that mean?” said Jed. "That means he’s attacking or it’s a message,” said Fireball.
"Actually, it’s a message,” said Teddy. "Hello Dr Frank..."
"It looks like the Teddy team is back," said Dr Frank.
“Meow,” said Tessa.
“Now you will be able to see the making of gold, silver and bronze,” said Dr Frank.
“I think we are going to need all the teddies,” said Fireball. So the teddies and Jed went far and wide to find all the teddies and in the end, they found all the teddies.
Meanwhile there was a sacrifice spin. It landed on April. April screamed. “No, let’s get Dr Frank. Here’s the plan: I will go get Dr Frank, Teddy you are going to get gold. Fireball get silver and Ociarna get bronze."
"Everyone else get the living ores,” said Jed. So the war of ores and teddies began. It lasted until Dr Frank said, “Run!”
So finally Jed could go to MXJ.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!