Saving Disneyland

Today I was going to meet Disneyland for a visit along with my friends; their names were Eman, Zahrah, Mariyah, Anayah, Naira and Aiza. I and my friends had powers so we could save Disneyland. I had lollipop power, Eman had star power, Zahrah had frozen power, Anayah had invisible power, Naira had rain power, Aiza had rainbow power and Mariyah had brush power. We all had long gowns, silver wands and angel wings.
One day I made a plan to go to a restaurant. All my friends liked the idea but Aiza said “which restaurant?” I said, “Let’s go to Khan Baba restaurant.” They said “OK” and we flew off to the restaurant. Aiza choose cheeseburgers and we said “YAY!” while we were eating, Rapunzel’s tower was breaking in pieces. And also, Rapunzel and the evil queen was falling out of the tower. It was because they heard a rumbling sound and Rapunzel’s hair was curved. Then Anayah said, “we can’t just sit here all day without helping.” Aiza said “it’s power time!” we didn’t even remember our powers but I remembered all of our powers. I told them that Anayah had invisible power, Zahrah had frozen power, Eman had start power, I had lollipop power, Naira had rain power, Mariyah had brush power and Aiza had rainbow power. But the second problem is that who’s power should we use. Then Zahrah had an idea. She said that we should first freeze the tower to make it together and then we should brush the frost off.
Then they knew that they were very helpful to everyone and they jumped “hooray!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!