James And The New Flavour

Once in awhile James and his grandfather would visit the chocolate factory, even though James’ family was poor and hardly had any money. James is only 11 years old. Every two weeks they would go to the chocolate factory to give Mr Wonka some company, and have a ride in the great glass elevator, where they could see the two holes they put in the roof from a time they had visited before.
James said to his grandfather, ‘Can we go to Mr Wonka’s chocolate factory?’
‘Yes’ said grandfather.
James said in an excited voice ‘Well let’s go!’
When James and his grandfather got there James was full of joy to see Mr Wonka. Mr Wonka opened up the gate and pushed James and his grandfather inside.
‘Come on now we don’t have all day’ said Mr Wonka. Which was a little bit weird don’t you think but never mind that.
‘James would you like some chocolate?’ said Mr wonka.
‘No thanks’ said James.
‘It’s a new flavour’ said Mr Wonka.
James still said no thanks, then Mr wonka said ‘Ok then, let’s get started.’
‘Get what started?’ said James.
‘Well we are making some more tickets to see the chocolate factory and taste the new flavoured chocolate.’
Mr wonka said ‘The new flavour is jelly, plus white chocolate, plus mint, equals fantastic chocolate’.
James did not think it was a good idea until Mr Wonka made James taste it and James said ‘WOW that taste so good’. Mr Wonka said ‘Great, this will be the newest and greatest chocolate in the world!’
‘Wow’ said James grandfather.
‘So what are you doing now? Let’s get started now, shall we?’ said Mr Wonka.
‘Yes’ said James.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!