The 4 Majestics

The 4 Majestics

“Arrrg!!” Yelled Sparky “Sparky!” Gumdrop yelled back “what is the matter?” “My Tail!” She sobbed”it is turning black” it was true, her tail was turning from a black and pink to sun yellow and sunset orange. During this transformation, Sparky's tail turned plain black before going a sunset colour. “Wow! Your tail is…. Incredible!” yelled out Misty the unicorn. “Forget the tail” declared Mella “where are we right now!” Sparky replied “I have no clue” a cave Mabie?” said Gumdrop. Suddenly there was a whoosh and water started to coming in. “what do we do now Sparky!” panicked Mella. “I don't know what you will do Mella. Your not a mermaid so you can't breathe underwater” explained Sparky “I know that Sparky”. “Hey, guys, stop the chitter chatter and stop wasting time ok?” explained misty “we need to get out of here, and fast!” “wait, if the water is coming in…” said Sparky, expecting Mella to reply. “Then water must be going out!” replied Mella. Then all of a sudden the water started flowing out.


“RUMBLE!! RUMBLE!!” The door opened randomly and in walked Gemma and whispered “quick, we don't have much time before they get back” Sparky replied “who coming, and where are we” “we are in the cave of Mimi and seafoam” said Gemma “why are we here!” yelled sparky “SHHHH!!” Gemma whispered. While Gemma was trying to rescue the Majestics, Mimi came swimming in “Hey! What are you doing! You should not be here! This is private property! Get away right now, all of you! RIGHT NOW!!” she yelled “but I thought you had kidnapped the Majestics” questioned Gemma “of course not, that is not what the cave is for!” explained Mimi “it is for something else” after she said that all of the girls that were there all swam out. “Wait, if Mella and Misty cannot breathe underwater, how are they doing it right now?” asked Gemma after they all got kicked out. “We were born like this. My mum was a fairy and my dad was a merman. And Misty, she just, well, I don't know” replied Mella. When the Majestics got home they said goodbye to Gemma and went inside of their “half dry half wet house”. “Hey, what's the time?” asked Mella “ummm….” hesitated Sparky “12, why?” she questioned, “wow, we slept in!” Gumdrop exclaimed in surprise. “LUNCHTIME!!” Yelled Misty.


The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!