Untitled

One morning I dashed out of my treehouse and I heard lots of birds that were chirping and frogs croaking. Suddenly I slammed my feet to a stop. In the rainforest I saw lots of huge trees and a huge green tree snake. Quickly I ran back to my treehouse and the green tree snake climbed up the huge tree. From my treehouse I yelled, “help me. Someone help me.” Nobody came to me. As my hands were shaking the snake was getting closer to me. I was looking for a stick and I didn’t find a stick. But I kept looking for one very spiky stick. On the floor I found a stick at last. I picked it up and poked the snake with it. As fast as a lion the snake went down the huge tree and went home. So I went for a nice run in the rainforest. It was getting dark so I went home to my bed and went to sleep with my teddy bear.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!