Untitled

At the crack of dawn Jack was having a perfect day when Liam spooked Jack in the middle of the rainforest dripping light on my head. Jack said, “let’s jump in the puddles,” with the tree and leaves also spiders gulping flies up. Jack saw trees and leaves falling everywhere. Also Jack felt relaxed and he felt like he was on fire. Also Jack could hear birds chirp. Also he could smell his sweat!
Suddenly Jack spotted a panther. Jack whispered to Liam, “I see a panther.” Jack and Liam stayed as still as a statue for about two hours then they saw that they were surrounded by panthers. Jack and Liam’s hearts were pounding like race horses. As the panthers were creeping towards them like stalking them a rhino came and spooked all the panthers away. Jack and Liam recognised it was their pet rhino that they lost a year ago. Jack and Liam had smiles on their faces that Thunderhorn came to save them when baby rhinos came to see dad when another panther came to try to get them. But Thunderhorn spooked it away. Jack and Liam were relieved they were all gone, they forgot that they were there in the middle of the rainforest. Then Mum and Dad found them when a tiger came but Thunderhorn spooked him away and they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!