Untitled

In the rainforest there was a giant experiment. It went for 3 whole years and a bad thing happened there. They evacuated the rainforest then a pack of wolves at it. Four years later they went to get the formula from the rainforest but it was gone! They saw a giant tail and a giant pack of wolves. I heard chirping and peered and saw tiny birds. All of a sudden the monster jumped out and started eating us. Then I said, “John fire fire your guns now!” The soldier saw real fire. “Run,” I said, “run now.”
Then we ran 17km and found water. We had some then John said, “I found something.” I sprinted to John. “What is it John?” I think it’s our dog Ron. It is. I know it’s him. He was here the whole time. “Let’s go play with him.” They played with Ron for 2 hours and then they had to go to sleep. The next day they saw that the formula had worn off and they had to take the wolves to the vet. That night they had been so sad they were crying. John said, “let’s celebrate,” so they celebrated for 3 hours. They had lots of fun.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!