Untitled

One morning I paced into the forest with luscious green trees. I brought my dog Max along with me. Max was chocolate brown. As Max and I skipped through the jungle we heard an animal. “Ohhh, what was that?” I asked but Max just growled. “What’s the matter Max?”
Then just when I was about to speak, Max scampered away, like he didn’t want to be in the forest. As the afternoon swished by, I was still calling out, “Max where are you?” As darkness fell, I heard the animals growling and the wolves howling. I felt so unaware of not finding Max anywhere. So that night, I had to sleep under a tree as I whispered to myself, “When am I going to find Max?”
So the next morning I went for a stroll through the forest. As I was about to turn around, I flinched forwards when I felt the tip of an animal’s tail, so as I turned around, to my surprise, I found my doggy Max. So that day and the day after that, we partied till we were tired.
As evening approached, I whispered to Max, “Don’t you ever run away like that little buddy.” So we fell asleep under the round, bright light of the moon.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!