The Journey

As I saw the air conditioner, I could hear it while I was shivering in the cold. As I turned around to see the lady at the counter, the lady said “I'm sorry but your luggage is overweight …but I can take off $30 for the extra luggage” she said. I could see mum was disappointed. But before she had to pay the money my brother Vincent offered to take a piece of luggage.

Can I get a pie from the bakery over there, please? I said. No! my sister said. The suitcases were so heavy but at the same time I felt so hyped as the planes take off super-fast.

Vroom! we were flying high above the clouds somewhere in the Pacific Ocean on our way to Samoa. “wow”. I said as we said sawed through the clouds. “do you want a drink” the flight attendant said. “what flavours do you have” I said. “we have coke, strawberry drink, mountain dew, lemonade, Pepsi &water. May I please have a 1 litre water. Yes, you may. Would you like a straw with that? No thank you, I won't need that, but thanks for asking. “ooh, there's a tablet on the chair in the front of me. What can I do on the tablet? Can I play games on here? Can I watch movies on here? Can I watch YouTube on here? Can I order food and drinks on here? Yes you can play games, Yes you can play games, man you can't watch YouTube, Yes you can order food. What should we play for now? Games, games, and games. There are so many games. Which one should I play on here? Ooh, angry birds 2. that’s my favourite game in the whole world. Time to order some food. I'm going to order a chicken and gravy roll plus 5 garlic bread. Mm, delicious.

Fwoo.as the plane lands on the ground I am so happy to arrive in Samoa. As I get out the of the plane, I feel all the heat. As I get out of the Samoan Faleolo airport. Once I get home I went to sleep with my two brothers, seniolo and vatai.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!