We Will Be Okay

We will be okay

Have you ever been on a ship in the middle of the deep blue sea? Or yet one that ends up sinking?
22nd of may the day we board the ship the so called “unsinkable” ship but again that’s what the man on the titanic said and with a bang and a splash boom the titanic was gone so you know. This boat is crazily fancy “Ellie Manchester and Daniel Manchester room number 16” “ Thank you “ omg look at this room it is amazing “ell lets go get some food” “okay”
“Ell I am going to go get some coffee don’t get lost” “yeah very funny I am not 10 Daniel”
Look at that boy his cute . He has Blonde hair and deep blue eyes. Uh his coming be cool
“Hi I am ell” “hi I am Ben Alf the 3rd ”“uh want to go get something to eat ” “NO Ben leave thus nice girl alone and come with me your dad wants you ” “Bye ell” I wonder where his going any way I should find Daniel.
Is that D Daniel with a G G GIRL? “Uh Daniel I’m going to go exploring bye” “wait ell umm this is Eliza Alf I’m going to go meet her dad want to come” “no thanks I am going to head to our room bye”
Ben didn’t tell me he had a sister.
I feel like someone’s following me guys I don’t like this. I walk down a corridor and something itchy and dark gets put on my head.

“Where am I HELP HELP PLEASE help please” “don’t worry Ellie Manchester” “you have nothing to worry about turn on the lights” as people turn on the lights I turn around to see my brother but his no longer alive “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BROTHER” “honey he had to go” “no he didn’t” “yes he did uh do you even know who I am. I’m Emma brooks” “OH I KNOW WHO YOU ARE A CRUEL PERSON THAT KILLED MY MUM,DAD,SISTER AND NOW BROTHER” “Ell” “Ben” “HOLD ON ELL” as we swing around the room I see that she doesn’t do anything to stop us. “Bang stop it right now Ben bang I don’t want to kill you” “Ell use your powers” “my what” “powers” with a boom and now my hands are shooting fire great. Boom bang boom .We exit the room through a window and land perfectly on the 5th deck. I can’t believe he killed my brother he was all I had left “what are you kids doing the ship is sinking go get on a life boat now” “sinking” as we rub to all the life boats there is only 6 left we hop on one and so does 19 other people we sail away and watch the boat sink it’s all over I hug Daniel and tell him one we will be ok.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!