Words Hurt

you should know, bullying hurts.
It starts with one word, one word you blurt.
Fat, ugly, worthless. These are the words they hear.
Did you know you're their biggest fear?
Day by day you torment them;
it takes so long for their hearts to mend.
All they ask for is one true friend,
but you make them want their lives to end.
Every day they wake up with regret;
all they want to do is forget.
It's not just hitting and punching; it's the words you say.
They hurt so much; they want to fade away.
This is when enough is enough; they're sick of playing strong, sick of playing tough.
But they know they can make it through. You may not have known, but they always knew. They put on a fake smile and pretend they're okay;
they believe they can make it all the way, Did you enjoy my little show?Remember, words can hurt more than the punch, Believe me now? Cause this was just a hunch.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!