The Great Adventures Of Voyager And Look Out

Once upon a time there was a ship named Voyager. Voyager had an enormous treasure chest but it had nothing to put in it. The ship had once been attacked by a ship named Look Out. Look Out had a big treasure chest with lots of beautiful jewels in it. One day the captain of Voyager decided that she was sick of having no treasure and made up her mind to look for Look Out and try to attack. Suddenly Look Out came into sight! Everyone on Voyager got very excited! All the pirates on Voyager got so much energy that they felt like they could swim the whole distance from their ship to Look Out. After a few minutes, everyone agreed they would put a red magic jellybean in the engine to make their ship invisible. After a few more seconds, everyone agreed that all the pirates should eat their coloured magic jellybeans to make them invisible too.
So, on it went, each time talking a few seconds to decide what they would make disappear next. Soon all Look Out could see was air and Voyager managed to get so close that their pirates could reach out and touch the side of Look Out. The pirates decided to tie invisible rope ladders to Look Out and climb on. The only problem being, the pirates had not used the magic jelly beans before and they didn't know that the magic ran out after half an hour. Since they had already wasted fifteen minutes, they only had another 15 minutes of invisibility left! The Voyager pirates had already planned what they were going to do; one pirate would stay behind and push Look Out away, then the pirates of Look Out would get confused and go and check their maps, giving the Voyager pirates time to make their move and transfer all the jewels from Look Out to Voyager. Luckily, this only took 10 minutes so they remained invisible and sailed away singing silly sea songs all the way.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!