Untitled

Slowly as I dragged myself off the glimmering gold sand. Suddenly I peered a huge African temple which had cactus surrounding the huge and mysterious thing. After I arrived at the African temple I nervously and scaredly placed my foot on the glimmering marble floor. When I entered the weird looking place in the corner of my eye I spotted…
A fearsome Hudson spider. My knees were wobbling, my butterflies turned into jumbo jets. Wow! Alright here we have a huge catastrophe. All of these frightening Hudson spiders and yes I said spiders! I’ve got a plan. Ten minutes later wow! The level of spiders has increased. My plan was very risky but I still did it. My knees were wobbling and my body was vibrating. I quickly scampered through the millions of creepy crawlies. I got through but I realised that I was in the wrong place. Suddenly I started to get a bit claustrophobic. RUN! I dashed through the spiders! Through the marble floor over the glimmering gold sand and stop! I latched onto my trusty scooper and scooped up a trillion inches of sand and covered the pathway before all the creatures came to attack. Ahh! I plummeted back to the area I was originally at. I relaxed with no more drama lama. From that day on I was safe and sound.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!