(the Best Dream) THE WORST NIGHTMARE!!

supper with aunt Addyson is the worst I find a piece of pineapple in my chicken soup!
I need some fresh milk to wash down my mouth, 'are you fool yet?' she asks 'yes' i shout relieved, everyone looks at me and dad gives me a look, I know he wants me to eat it.
but he says 'well we'd better head off back to our farm' I give aunt Addyson a hug and run to the car.
I'm exhausted I fall asleep and find myself in a land where the ground is made of jelly, the clouds are made of fairy floss and it's raining chocolate milk I run to one of the ginger bread houses and see granny Jess she gives me some chocolate milk ‘fresh from the river’ she says, I look through the hard boiled lollie window and see Kumi ,Matilda and Ava swimming in the hot chocolate river collecting the choco milk rain.
I run out side to see them and the orange sun comes out and starts squirting juice out it stings my eyes.
Matilda, Ava and Kumi run up to me they they’re going to the blueberry beach with Matilda driving on the rocky road ‘surfs up dude’ they all say, I tell them I’m not going it sounds dangerous especially with Matilda driving!
I hear dad toot the horn Matilda, Ava and Kumi are pulling me back from the portal it’s right there, it disappears.
I scream ‘what have you done’ ‘what should I do’ ‘this is a catastrophe!’ I run around the lollie pop tree.
‘stay here with us!’ chants Matilda, Kumi and Ava join in ‘stay here with us!, stay here with us!’ so does carpenter Kade, builder Brent joins in, farmer phillip runs in to, saigy baby crawls in every one in 7.1 joins in they start chasing me I donk my head into giant Taylor’s foot she steps on me and I get stuck in the jelly ground.
Matilda turns into a magic fairy and realizes she’s hypnotized she put fairy dust on everyone and on me I see the portal and leap through it.
I find myself in the car at with aunty Addyson looking over me ‘HELLO SUNSHINE or should I say moonlight anyway darling would you like some soup for tomorrow’ ‘no thank you I’m fine’ ‘really, I insist’ ‘don’t worry I have lunch’ ‘Tracy Stefanie Vantasal, did you just lie to Addyson?’ my mum looks at me then gets the soup of Addyson ‘We would love to have this soup wouldn’t we Tracy’ ‘yes,yes I’d love it’ I say being sarcastic.
We drive back home in the dark when we get home I run into my bed and I don’t go to sleep.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!