The Hidden World Of Magic

Once there was a born baby called Lola. She was a normal girl who loved adventures. As years passed by, Lola grew and grew. She always prayed to god that her mum would let her be an explorer. When she was seven years old, she was in year two at her school. One day Lola sat with her friend as usual. Her friend was called Lilly. Lilly was nice to Lola since she was a little baby. They were eating their lunch under an oak tree and suddenly a tree-door opened. They went inside to have a peek. “Oh my Gosh!” Lola said in a loud voice. “This is actually a real adventure.” So they went inside the oak tree. Inside the tree were enchanted creatures. A fairy just flew passed and said, “Welcome to the hidden World of Magic in this oak tree.” “Wow!” said Lilly, “this is an amazing place to be in.” “I will tell my mum that I will not be at home today, and I will also tell her that I will not be there the day after,” said Lola. “Me too,” said Lilly. “You can live here for today,” said the fairy. It was a small place, but it was full of magic and adventures for Lily and Lola to enjoy.
When it was time to go back to human world, Lily and Lola asked the fairy to take them back home. “I am really sorry, but there is no way to go back,” said the fairy. “What?” they said together. “But I promised my mum that I will come back home today,” said Lola. “Well, I am very sorry,” said the fairy, “But I think there is only one way for you to go back home.” “Yay!” they exclaimed excitedly. “But what is your plan?” asked Lola. So the fairy told the plan to them. “Have you got a boss here who made up the rule that once you come in this Wold of Magic you may never go back?” asked Lola. “Yup,” said the fairy. So they went to tell the boss that they need to go back home. “What!” said the boss, “you are going to break the rule I made?” They explained what had happened. The boss thought for a while, and then he finally agreed to let Lily and Lola go back home. “Keep this key and open the secret door,” said the boss. “Thank you,” said the fairy. When they arrived to the secret door, Lily and Lola thanked the fairy, opened the door and left. They just discovered that they were still at school, but it was Sunday and their mothers were waiting for them at the gate. They both rushed to their mums and gave them a big hug. Lola looked at her mum in tears, and said to her mum, “I don’t want to be an explorer any more.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!