The Attack Of The Goblins

Chapter1: iced tea!!
One spring holiday Jessica and her friends Joseph and Adrien went to a cafe. Jessica was late so she ran all the way to the cafe, where she saw the two boys sitting at a table. The boys already bought her an iced tea. After their drinks, they went to the park. Ahh!! Spring time. The most wonderful time of the year. You should have been at the park that day! the birds were singing, the breeze was blowing and the trees were swaying gently. The three were lying down on a hill. There wasn’t a cloud in sight in the big blue sky. Then suddenly Joseph said: “Do any of you have special belongings?’ All of them answered: YES!! Then Joseph said: ‘How ‘bout we bring them tomorrow? Same place?’ ‘Sure!!’ they said.
Chapter2: Attack!!
The next day, they met at the park where they showed their special items. Adrien loved his magical spell book [that really worked!!], Jessica said she loved her magical potion[that gave you special powers] and Joseph loved his money.[he was rich]. Then, three strange creatures came and stole their stuff!!! ‘WHO ARE YOU’ asked Jessica. ‘We are goblins!’ the creatures said. Then with that , the goblins ran away with their stuff. AFTER THEM!!!! Ordered Jessica. As they ran after them, the goblins came to a brick wall and pressed a brick that was unique from all the other bricks. That brick had a red button! The goblins pressed the button and the whole wall flipped around. The goblins entered the brick wall and the wall flipped back to the way it was before.
The three kids said, “Let’s go after them!” They pressed the button and went it. Inside there were goblins everywhere! They then saw the goblin king. He was about 5 metres tall and 4 metres wide (Hee !). Also, he had a beard and crown.
Chapter 3: The Fight
The three children said, “Give back our belongings!” The king replied: “Ha ! You Nicom-poops! You fell right into my trap! Grab them!” Then millions of goblins came and grabbed them! “Heeeelppp!” the three children cried. “How you like my wrath?!” “Not very much”, said Joseph quietly. The goblins were pulling the children legs almost out of their sockets! “Oww!!!” they screamed. Then the king said, “Stop goblins!” The goblins let go. Jessica said, “Give us our stuff!” “No!” yelled the king. Jessica found a hose and sprayed the king with it. The king started to melt at an alarming rate, until he was a puddle.
Chapter 4: Safe at last
All the goblins were shocked. Then Adrien went and sprayed the goblins. Each of them started to melt. The Joseph grabbed the belongings and said, “Let’s go!” So off they went, humming a happy song. They went to the park and lied down. There were two clouds that spelled G.K. Around it had little skulls. Something told them the fight wasn’t over yet….

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!