Untitled

Climbing more and more up the goldish tree, Justan saw a delicate spider web. Feeling excited, he almost grabbed it but then he spotted a gushing river below him. His heart started beating like a frightened drum until a bug came and broke the branch he was on. He was full of fear. Quickly Justan’s legs were shaking when he fell. As Justan fell into the gushing river he tried to grab onto a vine but there were none to be seen. As Justan was in the water he told himself quietly, “No!” There was a big drop ahead. Slowly Justan peered his eyes on a huge log dead ahead. Swiftly Justan leaped his arms out on the log but it was the end of the river and Justan knew that this was the end. His eyes started filling with golden tears.
Then out of the blue a hunter saw Justan and tried to find a small stick to reach him with. So the hunter pushed the stick out in front of Justan’s arms but there was no luck.
“The stick was too small,” shouted the hunter. Quickly the hunter spotted a large branch up ahead so the hunter printed to get it. Sprinting back the hunter hoped he could make it in time to get Justan so he wouldn’t drown. Luckily Justan didn’t but he was about to fall so the hunter pulled Justen out as fast as he could to grab him. Then Justan’s eyes started filling up with thankful tears.

As Justan grabbed the big branch he started crying with joy. Finally touching the land again Justan felt excited. After that as Justan was running to the jeep he saw his family waiting to see him. They started crying happy tears because they were so excited to look at his face again. Jumping for love, Justan was as happy as a dog with two tails. After that they celebrated for hours and never stopped partying.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!