Through My Window

Through my Window
As i glance through my window, i notice how the sun beams brightly onto my bedroom walls. The sunspots are alive, leaping across my walls, dancing amongst the room. The lime coloured leaves outside are slowly turning red, yellow and orange ready for the cooling change of Autumn. There is an orchestra of birds amongst the garden and, i'm distracted by the water droplets which fall as the birds shuffle from branch to branch.
As dust approaches, the music of the birds is fading, and the branch is now home to a party of possums which sometimes annoy me throughout the night. I can not see the sunset, but the army of bats drifting across the peach coloured sky, tells me the day is coming to an end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!