The Witch And The Cat

“Welcome back to...Living Alone, and we have a special guest: Miss Witch. Over to you Miss Witch.”
“So I have been living alone for twenty-five years, and I would LOVE a roommate-”
“CUT! CUT! CUT!” Says the producer, “We can’t afford a real human, sooo we are going to go to the pet shop and you can get a pet. YOU HAVE FIFTY BUCKS!!!”
“So we’re at the pet shop,” Miss Witch says in disappointment. Ding, dong went the door, as Miss Witch walked in. “Hi, I’m here to get a pet.”
“WOW you’re the first person to come in, since we have got the black cat.”
“When did you get it?” Miss Witch asked curiously.
“About two years ago,” the shop lady said.
“I can see why; no one likes black cats.” The cat’s face went from a smile to a frown, so Miss Witch looked around; she JUST COULD NOT find the animal for her.
So Miss Witch made her journey home, and thought about that poor black cat, and how it was liked by no one. Before she knew it, she raced back to the pet shop. She was going as fast as a wand’s swish. By the time she got there, they had just shut. “Come on,” she said to herself in frustration.
Producer: “Ok that was good but let’s make it rain while you walk home. ACTION!!”
So Miss Witch walked home. You would probably think she would fly, but I’m the narrator, soo...carry on!
Miss Witch got home and went straight to bed. The next day. Miss Witch jumped out of bed and missed breakfast, which is pretty weird for a witch, but ok back to the story; she flew as fast as a jet. She had got to the shop and saw the cat. She raced into the shop she was that fast the bell didn’t even ring, and then she blurted... “I WANT TO BUY THE BLACK CAT!”
DUN DUN DUUUUN
“Why do you want to buy that ugly thing?” The shop lady asked, but before she even finished her sentence, Miss Witch was gone.
When she got back home, she thought of a name “Aaaa... I will name you Darren.”
Miss Witch learnt to not judge someone by how they look. And lived happily ever after or did they…
DUN DUN DUN
Make sure to tune in to the next exciting episode where we interviewed Darren... DUN DUN DUN.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!