The Biggest Mess

Today I made the biggest mess, it was really quite divine. I filled up cups of squishy mud and placed them in a line.
Then I kicked a soccer ball, I really liked the sight. Of splodges of thick, gooey mud, covered all over the light.
Next, I pulled the stuffing, out of my teddy bear. I cut my bean bag open, and the beans went everywhere.
I opened up the freezer and got the ice-cream out. I splattered it all over the floor, it was awesome without a doubt.
I was feeling kind of hungry, so I grabbed some saucy spaghetti. I threw it high up in the air as you would do with confetti.
My belly was still rumbling, so I grabbed some sloppy mustard. I got a gigantic soup spoon and mixed in some custard.
I filled up a blue china bowl, with my gourmet delight. Then I tossed it like a frisbee, it flew as high as a kite.
But as I was sliding through my mess, I slipped and did a funny dance. As I hit the extra hard ground, I split my very best pants.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!