2020 Guinness World Records

“I have to make it, I’m working so hard and I don’t know how it lasted for 10 minutes,” exclaimed Bella. She is trying to make the 2020 Guinness World Records for the longest ever lasting fart. The record holder has held it for 10 whole minutes and a quick 2 seconds. “Mum!! How will I do it? How will I make it? How will I beat 10 minutes and 2 seconds?” Questioned Bella. “What are you even talking about? And all of these questions mean you need help and a lot of it,” replied Mum. I trained, I trained hard. Our pantry has over 50 tins of baked beans. Day and night, night and day, eating, eating all of the baked beans in the world. Online on the Guinness World Record home page so many have typed in their time, 5 minutes, 10 seconds and the record holders time YES!!! He didn’t beat his time, he got less, less is good, less is great.
Finally the day has come, the day to try, the day to fart. Start the timer and make me achieve my goal that I have wanted forever PPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRTTTTTT!!!!!!!
“Yes, I did it, I made it, I got... I got... 7 minutes and a good 44 seconds!” Cheered Bella. She hopped on the computer, on the website, typed in her time and there it was, her name in the number one spot. But then the loading signal came up. “Come on, come on.” Loading. Loading. Loading. Finally, it stopped “YAY!!!! Number one!! Yes, that person got 7 minutes and 43 seconds. YES!!” Sang Bella. She danced around the room, twirling and singing. The lines have closed for entering and Bella was first, number one.
1 year later
“Yes, I bought the book and my name is giant, right under the heading,” Cheered Bella. She didn’t get the world record but she got to her goal, making the 2020 Guinness World Records. Now, when Bella goes down the street people are now not seeing her as a normal girl, they are seeing her as a farting superstar!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!