Jail Time

Hello from NSW in the bush I am Bob and I am 22 years old, I have brown eyes, dark black hair and live in my own nice place and it’s in the middle of the county where no one else knows where I am. Apart from my dad. My house is a single room house and huge living room and a huge kitchen it’s a flat that has a huge backyard with a huge garden and a huge tree in the centre to tie it all together.
My dad is very nice he has brown hair and very nice blue eyes and his name is Matthew. He is staying for a holiday in my house for a week I think.
“Bob, where are you?”
“I am in the kitchen. What do you want?”
“Can you go to the store and get me a bag of chips?”
“Yes I can which one do you want?”
“CC’s Extra cheese.”
My dad is really nice and he has never done anything to hurt anyone that I know of.
He is the nicest person I have ever met in my entire lifetime.
BE BO BE BO BE BO BE BO.
“Are the cops going to my house?”
“What’s going on is my dad being arrested?”
Yes!!!! What’s going on here “I have not ever seen my dad doing something he’s not supposed to do.”
“Sorry buddy the records say otherwise.”
“Okay I will tell you what, I did do it. It was two years ago, and I was fitting in with my friends and they dared me to steal milk and butter, so I did it.”
“You had very bad friends. Why would they dare you to do that? What led up to this? Please tell me now.”
“Well firstly I stole the milk and butter then a year later I stole the guns and I was going to return them but I was feeling guilty about it.”
“Why did you do it?”
“It made me feel like my friends.”
“Then you tell them to stop it and if they don’t you call 911 and tell on them. Well your friends Bill and Jack are in prison as well.”
“What did they do?”
“They stole a truck carrying explosives going to the mine.”
“Why did they do it?”
“They were going to blow up the mine by driving it through one of the tunnels.”
“How long are they in for?”
“Their whole life because they killed 14 people and injured 52 people.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!