Family Killer

I didn’t mean to kill her. Death lurked in every door way with hell at one dark window.
I mean, what was I meant to do? I was stuck down there for weeks. Every exit door, filled with cement. Trapped. I was trapped. Lost, alone. Please! Help me.

My name is Margret Brown, born 1998. Out on a sunny day, out to pick up the coffee orders and take them back to my new internship. Walking back with the coffee’s through an alleyway all alone. I was hearing some movements, I looked around. Nothing. HELP!
I felt these hands latch on to my waist, hands that felt soft and supple but yet rough and torn. These hands coverved my mouth with a cloth. Pitch black.
I don’t know how long I was out for, I woke up in a concrete, dark, muddy room, all closed off, one big door with metal bars locking me in. No windows. No way out.
The door opens, a small yet large figure approaches wearing all black and a mask covering their face. I try to escape, I am snatched again. Thrown out into a hallway with multiple doors, big metal doors. All unlocked, all filled with either headless dolls, or cement. At the end of the hallway was a large window, large enough for a person to escape. I could see light from this window that led to a room with unlocked doors, the way out. But how?

For weeks I studied how my kidnapper moved within the real life version of a horror doll house, when the kidnapper was out of the roomed window. This is it. It’s all come down to this moment. I smashed the window with my fist. Blood bursting all over me. I hear footsteps, get louder and faster and louder, I panicked I grabbed the thing closest to me, a golf club, why just a random golf club? I don’t know. The kidnapper came closer with a knife aimed at me. I swung the golf club and knocked the knife out of my kidnappers hand, running towards me faster and faster, I had to save myself. I swung the golf club at my kidnapper. I hit straight in the temple, then the stomach. Crashing to the ground, I noticed blood, alot of blood coming from under the hood. I pulled the hood and mask off. Dead. I checked for a pulse. No pulse. I killed her, I killed my sister. I didn’t mean to kill her. I’m sorry.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!