He Deserved It

"What shall we try today? Since it is your first time here, I'll try to be gentle. Taking your eyes out is not a bad idea. How about breaking the fingers on your hands? Oh, I know! Let's slice your flesh off to see the beautiful, toned muscle underneath. Ah... I'm getting excited just by thinking about it!" I squealed in exhilaration as I glanced at my specimen with hysteria.

The screams from his mouth and the clinking of the chains were like music to my ears as he struggled to break free. So blissful, so melodic; what a sight. I shivered with pleasure as I glided across the concrete floor to retrieve my dagger from the wall of weapons, glinting dully on the wall. He shook with terror as I drew closer to him.

"Ever wondered why your brother never came back in the last couple of months? It was all because of this blade. Look! It still has some of his blood on it! Don't you always complain about how you never want to be separated from your brother? Now, both of you will be together forever because blood is thicker than water after all!" I roared as I sliced the skin on his neck.

It was a magnificent sight. Thick, juicy blood oozed out of the slice, flowing like a river from the top of the mountain down to the bottom of the sea. He howled in pain as his life source began to pour out of him, but I was not finished yet. I peeled the skin away from his neck to reveal the soft, tender muscles underneath. I poked it with my finger.

"Interesting," I commented as I slashed and peeled the skin off of his legs too. He jerked in pain and tried to knock me out cold, but his chains were cold and stubborn, holding him in place.

"Hmph. I treated you well and this is what I deserve? You should be grateful I allowed you to live this long. Let's see how long you can hold out for, shall we?" I grinned as I slashed the blade into his intestines, walking out of the room that was once my prison.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!