Zombie Apocalypse

One morning I woke up to have breakfast and turned on the tv. Then a broadcast came up telling everyone that he will turn everyone into zombies unless they give him a billion dollars. The presidents of the world refuses for some reason and then a big rocket went into space and exploded. Green gas came down onto the earth and everyone breathed it expect yourself. You held your breath for a bit and then the gas went you want to take a breath so you do. It’s fine but then a safety message came up on the tv it said go to the Bellerive park for safety. I decided to get two sharp knife from the kitchen and I set of to the park so I can save my family.

While walking down the street I noticed a car with the keys on the ground. I started walking to it then heard a zombie behind me I grabbed my knife and turned around with the knife pointing to the zombie’s head. I cut it off with one swing and started running then thought if I kill the zombies I might kill my family then turning back I saw the zombie come back together. So I started running to the car as fast as I could I made it to the car but a zombie with a knife threw the knife at me I dodged it but it went through the gas and was about to explode.

I started to run to a house for cover when I got the the house door the car exploded. But the blast wasn’t near me i was safe beside the zombie’s i started going through the short cut through a little park there were no zombie’s. oops i was wrong a baseball player that was a zombie came out of the bush he had a baseball bat i had two knifes so i decided to run the zombie was quick so i turned around and threw my knifes one hit the bat and one hit his arm. I hit the wrong arm though i needed the arm with the baseball bat the the other arm so i had no weapons i started to run for a sharp stick i grabbed the stick and threw it it hit his head and died i quickly grabbed my knifes and his baseball bat and headed to the park.

I was almost there but i saw a zombie tower were it was turning things into zombie’s i decide to head there instead. I saw a power switch i think it will turn the machine off so i head there running and turned it off but then a timer appeared it was going to self destruct. I needed to get out of there but zombie’s were blocking the way so i ran straight for them and started stabbing them and hitting them with the baseball bat. I defeated them all then it blew up and everyone started turning back into humans i saw my family and ran to then happily. I was so happy that my family and friends were back that was a experience i would not want to go through again we went home and had a big rest that was a weird experience and i am glad it wouldn’t happen again. But the one thing everyone forgot about was the evil scientist he still had the virus he is still just waiting to try it again. The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!