Nicholas

In the dark and scary forest there lived an animal which many people fear. People go they don’t come out the same.

On a clear night you get a glimpse of a furry beast swing from tree to tree searching for its yellow that it feast’s upon. The sounds Rustling in wind. A sudden snap of a branch which leads us to its position.


The pack found it, it’s a monkey eating a yellow. We were surprised when the monkey started to talk he said his name is Nicholas . He had big brown eyes, a black mole under his left eye and a fat nose.

Suddenly BOOM! BANG! Nicholas was on the forest floor we tried C.P.R on him but it was too late he dead. Then I spotted a light green egg with a star * on it .


We took the egg back to the camp sight. The egg hatched in the egg there was a bird. So we set of home and everyone was happy.

The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!