Yellow Crayons Competition

Yellow Crayon I have recieved your letter.
I'm sorry you are having an argument with your great friend orange crayon, about who is the true colour of the sun.
In my opinion you both are the colour of the sun. When the sun sets I see more colours like blue, violet, pink, purple and peach.
You both can be the colour of the sun.
"what's the problem with that"!?
Yellow crayon, you are a primary colour and orange crayon needs to exist. Even when orange crayon is used you are still in it too.
Do you know orange crayon is the same as you? It's just darker shade. So you can both be the shade of the sun together.
I would really like you both to stop arguing and agree you are both colours of the sun.
It's called team work. If this keeps happening the other crayons including me are going to completely LOSE IT!!
Now you should know you are a beautiful colour. You will both always be the colour of the sun so don't need to fight.
Friends always, colours of the sun together.
Red crayon.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!