Water Vs Nature Fairies BATTLES

It was a great morning in Nature Fairy Land every fairy was working and busy talking.
Back at Water Fairy Sea every fairy was eating seafood and swimming.
After a few days all the fairies decided to meet each other in the middle of Fairy Island on fairy free day (Saturday).
It was fairy free day on Fairy Island so they met each other near Fairy Everest so both types of fairies met and introduced their names…
“Hi I’m Blossom the Leader of the Nature Fairies and...” “Hi, I’m Oceania Leader of the Water Fairies.” So both leaders met.
Then the worst fairies on each team introduced each other... “Hi I’m Lily from the Nature Fairies.” And then “Hi I’m Lilypad from the Water Fairies.” So they also met.
Then the co-leaders met... “Hi I’m Bloom from the Nature Fairies.” And then “Hi I’m Snowdrop from the Water Fairies” so they also met.
Then all the fairies started to chat and chat and chat until they got home.
The next day they talked again to see what their hobbies are and Bloom said “l like planting flowers.” Then Snowdrop said, “l like to sing lullabies to the baby water nursery.” They both noticed that they didn’t like each other’s hobbies then all the fairies talked and talked about their hobbies. But all of their hobbies they didn’t like so they argued and argued and argued until tomorrow.
The day later they decided to have a battle, the Water Fairies took out a piece of paper and it read ‘Nature Vs Fairies BATTLES’ it also said, on Sunday and that day was tomorrow and it was also at 2:00 so both types of fairies got ready.
It was Sunday the battle day, they were going to battle in the middle of Fairy Island. The battle began, they were battling and battling and battling for hours but then they decided to stop because they thought it wasn’t good to fight which fairy was the best so they became friends and they also tried each other’s hobbies and thought it was good.
So both types of fairies lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!