Kids Should Wear Their Hair Up At School.

Kids should wear their hair up at school so they don't collect lice. If they do collect lice you have to have a special treatment. Lice live on your head and nibble your scalp.
Also, if you keep your hair up, it keeps the hair out of your face, so you can see of course. When you do sports you should have your hair up so you can see what you are doing.
Lastly, kids can have different kinds of hair styles, for example, pony tails, plaits, braids, fish tails and more. These hair styles are usually done on a girl apart from pony tails and man buns.
In conclusion, I believe that kids should wear their hair up at school so they don't collect lice.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!