Saving The Ocean

Splish splash splosh splish under the deep blue sea away from the loud world.What would I do if the ocean suddenly lost all their animals? It would be my worst nightmare .I beg for that day to never come .Sploosh! What’s that?Not one person was around. All that’s around me are the ocean waves. There it is again. Is it true or are my eyes playing tricks on me. There is a fish, a magnificent colourful fish that is a rare fish. O.M.G it is trapped in plastic.
How can I help these poor helpless sea creatures? I don’t know where to start in this gigantic world. Oh where should I start, on land or in the ocean? Maybe I could start on land and get a group of people who believe we can make a difference in our world today. It’s time to head back to shore and start my mission. I am out of the ocean and I’m going to make a video to show the world so even if they are really far away, they can make a difference in their country. IT'S TIME TO TAKE A STAND.

Ok that poster can go there and that one can go over here.“Hey I read on of your fliers and I think I'm interested” said one young man. That’s great. I’m just going to gather people up on the beach tomorrow.

I woke up early to get a good start on the day. I had a good feeling about it. I made my favourite breakfast, eggs on toast, just the way I like them with my favorite toast.Everyone gathered around me while I spoke. “You came here today because you care about the ocean so you're going to go off in groups of 11 to different places that need cleaning. Ok let's go.Grab your gear and suit up. Ok Ella you need to clear the fish away. Phoenix,Anika and Grace, you need to find plastic. Erin you and me need to collect the plastic others find. Kristina, James and Violet, you need to go to the shore and clean up the rubbish.What are you waiting for? Jump in” I say enthusiastically. “Ok, it looks like we are done for the day”.
The next morning, I had to sit down because I had no time to waste. I needed to check applications for more people who were interested in the job and lets just say there was a lot. I had to do it for two days. I guess I should check up to see how they’re doing. When I arrived at the beach, there was no rubbish on shore and I saw a boat. It looked tiny from all the way over here. I swam out to it. “Hey guys, you've done a great job so now I am going to assign you to a different place”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!