Haunted House

One dark and stormy night, everyone was asleep but a little girl watching a horror movie. She got very scared about what she was watching. That night, she couldn’t stop thinking about the movie that she had watched. She finally went to bed but she didn’t sleep well as she had lots of nightmares.

There was one nightmare that scared her the most and that was about a haunted house. She walked into the house and thought that it was very normal but then she heard something. She thought it was just the owner of the house but then she saw the face of a zombie. The zombie was doing the dishes when she saw the girl. She started to run as fast as she could and went up the stairs.She realised it was a big mistake after she saw three baby zombies. It was nearly morning and the sun was coming up. She knew she had to hide from all of the zombies. It was too late. The babies had woken up and they were chasing her around the house.

A little while later, the zombie’s mother called out that it was breakfast time so they all went into the kitchen, even Claire.The zombies made her feel very welcome in their house.They let her have breakfast, lunch and dinner. It was pretty good food compared to the food she thought that she would get.

However, there was one thing that was wrong. She was stuck with the zombies in the nightmare. She had a lot of fun in that nightmare.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!