Kids Should Do After School Sports

Did you know that kids should have to do one hour of exercise a day? Doing after school sports will be easier. All the sports you can do are footy, soccer, basketball, baseball, cricket, dancing and more.
Firstly, kids should do sports because it gets your heart pumping. When I play basketball I run around for 40 minutes. I like playing basketball because you can do drills, play games and dribble the ball up and down the court.
Secondly, after school sports don't even cost a lot. Every week my basketball only costs $5.00 and dance only costs $10.00 a week.
Thirdly, doing after school sports will be better for a kid instead of sitting on your couch eating junk food.
Finally, those reasons are why I believe that after school sports will be better than kids sitting on a couch and eating chips.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!