Rainy Day


When the cold sunrise shone into Winters house she thought it would be a great time to go for a walk. So she slipped her Vans on and headed outside.

As soon as she stormed into the forest she heard a noise so she walked left and right, and up and down until she released and screamed in fear “ I AM LOST!” So she went and saw a very nice tree so she sat down and placed a red and white picnic blanket on the ground and she carved her name neatly on the tree and it said “ WINTER” so she went off to look for her home but then she saw a shiny grey tall thing and she exclaimed “HOME” until she released all it was, was a stupid grey pole. So she went back to her tree until! She saw a bird on her tree and it was trying to take away her blanket so she shooed it away .

All the way at the end of the deep, dark, thick and green forest there was a road , but Winter did not dare to go on that nasty grey road with millions of small and scary cars . But Winter did and she waited for a cab. The cab came and so winter told the driver her address “ Hello I’m off to Winston road number 40” So on she went and she found home sweet home But her parents weren't at home so she went again back to that road and got another cab, but this time she said her best friends house and there were Winters words “ Hello I am off to Lin's street number 96” as so she arrived and her best friend was not there.

She kept repeating ( going into the cab ) until all that was left was her school . it was the last destination and then she released “ SCHOOL IS ON TODAY” so she was so excited to see everybody and she did but everybody thought she would never come back she was even on the news.

Her blue eyed, brunette short best friend called Meg was shocked .they decided after school to walk to Winter’s house. As soon as they got there, there was a picture of winter her bright blue eyes and her white as snow hair they rang the doorbell and Winter’s mum was there and Meg stayed for a sleepover .They had the best time ever!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!