I Don't Know What To Write About

I don’t know what to write about. I don’t even know what I’m doing. Why are you reading this? What’s the point? Ok, let’s do this. *Eye of the tiger starts to play. I sing. “doo do doo do do do doo.”
Okay here’s my story. One day… nope not good. One day I was strolling through… nope not good enough. You know what. forget this I don’t know what to do.
“Risin’ up, back on the streets.” I’ve got it I should write a song. Let’s do it. Why don’t I just sing randomly. “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh eeehhhhh.” No that’s not good.
Why don’t I just ask my mum. “muuuuuuuuuuuummm!” why didn’t she come. She always comes when I scream her non real name. Ok let’s try again “Naomi!” She didn’t come again. Nice mum doesn’t even want to tend to her own son.
Maybe I should just ask my bestie, Barry. I’ve known her for years. She always has ideas like really good ones. People always make fun of her because she has a weird name. Everyone says “Isn’t Barry a boy’s name?” But she’s smarter than anyone else so they can leave. Then I come in and say “Oi mate, go away leave my bestie alone!” Then I usually get thrown into the dumpster behind the school.
Anyway back to calling my bestie. Barry came over and tried to make a song so I’m not so bored. It took us a few hours to actually get started. We finally had a song. I said “let’s perform it in front of the whole school at the talent show!” Barry said “ok let’s do it!”
There’s two more days until the talent show. Barry and I have been practising so much. Our mums are very excited for us.
When we got to the talent show we showed our parents where to sit. We made our parents move other people because we wanted our parents to be seeing us very clearly.
When everyone started they had some very poor talent. Someone did a backflip and got a ten!
Then we started. We sang our song. Everyone obviously ha- I mean loved
it. When we finished we yelled “thank you!”
When we got home we were quite disappointed. We didn’t win no one liked it. We wanted someone to like it. So mum said “why don’t you perform for us?” We liked that idea. We set up our performing area and performed. It went really well our mothers loved it.
But I still had a problem. I still don’t know what
to write about.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!